Friday, February 13, 2009

Re: Who the hell does this guy think he is?

Upon doing my weekly blog reading, it appears my site got some attention. "Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets."(UW blogger) apparently took serious offense to some of my earlier posts. I don't even know where to begin with this clown. I will give it a shot:

-First of all, where do you get off insulting Tony Lucia? The kid plays tough and is tough. He even refers to Lucia as "a little bitch." I find it amusing seeing how he was referring to Lucia's reluctance to fight Zach Jones; however, he apparently forgot about Lucia's pounding of a bigger Darcy Zajac after Zajac cross-checked R.J. Anderson in the neck with no time on the clock. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QRCtPwp3Q) So, to call Lucia "a little bitch" seems a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

- Second, I was strictly referring to the incenuation that Lucia got what was coming to him because of his supposed record of being a trash talker. Lucia was run from behind and the play warranted retaliation. Shortly after, Barribal was run from behind by Channing Boe. Brian Schack stood up for his teammates, which I think is commendable. Tackling Boe from behind may not have been the best way to do it, but his actions were warranted. It's too bad Boe was injured on the play, but this all could've/should've been avoided by eliminating the cheap hits.

- Lastly, I enjoy reading blogs, and I only read good ones. If blogs are referenced in my blog, it means I am reading the blogs because I enjoy reading them. I may have been a little harsh to some, and if anyone was offended, I apologize. It was all meant in good fun.


"That's how you do it, that's how you debate."-Frank the Tank

8 comments:

  1. Your an idiot, and the only reason you have any traffic on this site is because you were linked by me.

    The point that I was trying to make, which obviously your not smart enough to figure out, was that Gandalf who posted the Tony Lucia picture, was talking about the UND incident, yet you only talked about the incident at Minnesota state which had absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

    It's not a debate when you have no point.

    Yeah, Lucia looked like a real tough guy stepping in on Zajac. Big deal, any player in the WCHA would have done the same thing. But when it came time to fight like a real man against Jones, he bitched out.

    By the way, his sister is the worst sideline reporter in the history of television. It's a freaking joke that she got that job because of her father.

    I've already wasted way too much time on this subject so if you decide to rebuttal, I will not be returning the favor.

    Tony Lucia is a bitch, the gophers suck, Alex Kangas is a sieve who likes to flip off fans in the parking lot.

    Good night now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, calling him an idiot probably didn't help. Generally you start insulting people and they won't react well to that. Calling him a clown above won't help either.

    Name calling (on either side) isn't how you should debate. Sadly on the internet it ends up being that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to call it like you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have been a little harsh to some, and if anyone was offended, I apologize. It was all meant in good fun.

    Well, I'm hardly offended, because I honestly don't care all that much, but I just thought I'd mention that your post calling out our blog seemed to have missed the point that all of our "minnesota SUCKS" posts were meant in good fun, too.

    If you remember, here's what you wrote in response to one of our posts:

    Both of these posts are absolutely ridiculous...they probably come from two idiots who never made it past Pewee hockey

    Honestly, nothing in your response indicated your sense of humor about the situation. And calling us idiots right off the bat might not have been the most effective way of indicating that you enjoy reading our blog (as you say you do in your most recent post.)

    I admit I'm easily amused, but I find it a bit amusing that you seem to be amused about Chuck's taking "serious offense" to your post, as Gandalf and I were pretty amused that you seemed to take serious offense to our posts. Hmmm.

    But whatever, if everyone's posting in good fun, let's just move on, eh? Either that, or let's mutually agree to think of each other as idiots and move on anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insinuate

    It's called spelling and they spell checker to help with that.

    Otherwise you might as well be sending out email for penile enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another blog from a Skippy's are us. It's like one of these pop up every week. I like how Goofs fans like to refer to last season's Zajac hit on RJ Anderson, what most in the Gophers nation fail to see through their maroon and gold goggles is that at the end of the game Anderson tries to Knee T.J. Oshie, and that is what Zajac is responding to. I like how this fails to come up everytime your fan base brings up this incident.

    Any ways, Lucia has been a hack for the two years he has been in the league running around with Schack the Hack and Ryan uber hack Flynn taking liberties with the leagues smaller players. So I think Chuck was probably pretty accurate in his discription of Lucia. What did he call him a little bitch. I am fine with that discription of Lucia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 60 minutes I don't think your an idiot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harsh, you called us idots for really no reason.

    ReplyDelete